Wednesday, April 2, 2014

So What Wednesday...

Life After I Dew

* I started a 10 day shakeology/ Clean eating challenge yesterday!  But before I could continue on I had to get rid of all the wine in the house so what does a girl do in that situation? Drink ALL the wine Monday night and have a wonderful hangover the first day of the challenge haha Am I the only person that does this?

* It is wednesday but monday and tuesday kicked my ass so bad I feel like it's friday...ok I wish it was friday....

*I am possibly the only person in the world that hasn't watched Frozen....Is it really THAT good?

* I started Les Mills Pump last week and absolutely love it but haven't done it once this week.  It's all that cleaning I do, leaves me no energy

* I am addicted to Rock Stars!  The drink not actual rockstars.  They have this new sparkling peach and it's delicious and gives me so much energy.  So what that I drink those AND Spark.  I like to fly lol  I also don't think those qualify as clean...oops

That's all I've got! Happy Hump Day!!!

1 comment:

  1. I wonder what rock stars mixed with spark would taste like haha! I think I need that with a double spark this morning haha!

    ReplyDelete