What's that you say I'm blogging?? Actually it's kind of a quick stop by. Hello anyone that still reads!
Lately I've been going through and working through a lot of emotional things. One of the things I have decided to do is to take care of me. I don't do that often and it's about time. So I'm making a bucket list and checking that shit off little by little! There are so many things I want to see and so many things I want to do. I am paying my very last school loan payment next month(after 13 years) and then using that money to travel and do fun things! I don't really have an order quite yet or a whole list but I will be adding on.
1. Going to Boston. I have never been to the East Coast, except the philly airport (doesn't count). One of my best friend's just moved about 45 minutes outside of there. While I'm there we are going to a Red Sox game, Salem, Pub Crawl, Maine and she has some other things planned. All of that can be checked off my list. All places I want to see and experience...oh and the leaves! Plane tickets and Red Sox tickets bought for the end of September woohoo!!
2. Ireland. Someone told me to go in March because it is the most beautiful even though it's cold. I want to see it ALL. Ok that probably won't happen but that's ok
3. Sky Diving. Makes me queasy thinking about it but I will love it
4. Watch a Sunset on the ocean. I don't even care where
5. Garth Brooks. Check Check
6. Reba Mcentire. I've been to a million concerts but never to see the one person that started my love for singing
7. See a Broadway Play
8. Throw a dart at a map and go wherever it lands
9. Pay for a Stranger's groceries. I am so strict with where my money goes but one day I will do this
10. Hollywood. Walk of Fame. Rodeo Drive. you know
11. Kiss my boyfriend under the Eiffel tower-I know cheesy
12. Have a 100% technology free day. It's possible and may come soon
13. Vist the Wizarding World of Harry potter. I'm a nerd I know
14. Set Foot on all 7 Continents
15. Take my mom and dad on a vacation of their dreams. (seperate)
16. Visit every U.S. Landmark
17. Ride in a hot air balloon
18. Eat Pizza in Italy
19. Watch The CMT awards in person
20. Get a college degree-working on it
21. Vist all 50 states and their baseball and football stadiums (if they have them)
That's good for now and I feel like there are so many other bucket list items within the bucket list items.
What are your bucket list items? Anything I MUST do?