Monday, April 7, 2014

Vacation Weekend!

No I didn't really go on vacation but I was kid free the WHOLE weekend so you better believe I took advantage of it!

Friday- It was the Rockies opening day and you know I had to buy this shirt because it was too amazing not to..
I would rather have baseball diamonds than real ones.....hmmm I may secretly be a guy trapped in a girl's body!

After they won! I took some Anthony's pizza to my Bff Holly because she just had foot surgery.  I was good and only had 2 small pieces and a salad.

Then it was off to karaoke.  The only time in my life I have ever been an attention whore is when I'm up on stage singing, as soon as I get off I no longer want people to acknowledge me....I'm a weirdo.  I get an adrenaline rush and just love to sing! 
I went to bed by 11....old lady status haha

Saturday- My mom and I went shopping and kind of went crazy.  I don't know if any of you ladies have seen clothes these days but the styles are horrible.  We went to about 10 different stores and only found stuff at 2.  It was disappointing but we got to Gordman's and filled a cart and bought almost every single thing in it!  I bought this outfit....
I never wear heels....but those coral heels begged me to buy them. So pretty!  I only lasted about an hour in them then changed into my cowboy boots.....

Tomorrow is my boyfriend's birthday so I took him for some sippin and painting. He loved it and he's really good. Me? Not so much but what matters is how much fun you have and we had a blast and a lot of wine....
Then we went to karaoke again....can you tell I love it?

Sunday- I didn't get out of bed until 11:30. I don't actually remember the last time that has happened.  It was mostly because I had a wine/tequila hangover yuck!

Also my aunt recently became a Beachbody coach and what do you know I was ready to buy something anyway.  Well because I bought Bodypump I won a free prize.
A step.  Those bitches are expensive so I was so happy!  Now if I would get over this sickness I've got going on...boo!

Goals this week are:

*NO sugar. Thank goodness for shakeology because I haven't even been craving it!

*Bodypump at least 3 times this week, my other 2 workout days are my cleaning days.


Hope everyone had a great weekend:)


No comments:

Post a Comment