Thursday, April 17, 2014

Thankful Thursday

First of all Welcome to all of my new followers!! I will be doing a post next week hopefully about myself and why my blog is named Sunset79 if you are interested:)



You know that saying "Too Blessed To Be Stressed"?? I hate it!  I mean what does that even mean?  Lots of people know they are blessed beyond belief and can still get stressed out sometimes. Right?!  Right.

Anyway because I am extremely blessed I figured Thankful Thursday would be a good day to remind myself why.....

1.





Kids!  They make my world go around.  As stressful as a 2 year old is sometimes, there is no better place for her than with me and Marcus!!  At the end of the day when I get to come home to those two it's a beautiful life!


2.  My 2 jobs!  I may work 2 jobs and it wears on me but some people don't even have one job and can't afford to feed their families.  There is always a bright side!

This e-card brings me to my next one...
 
3. Wine. Am I allowed to be thankful for that? because I am!
 
4. Family and Friends- At the end of our life material things won't matter but those we love will!
 

5.  My boyfriend-I just recently got divorced and in the process a friend and I reconnected and discovered that we were pretty perfect for each other.  He looks at my crazy life and instead of being bothered by it he embraces it and respects it.  He lets me be myself completely, gives me my space and treats me like a princess.  I got lucky!
 
What about you? What are you thankful for?  Any quotes you can't stand? and who else is thankful for wine? haha

2 comments:

  1. I mean I just went on a winery tour last weekend so I'm DEFINITELY thankful for wine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck yes you're allowed to be thankful for wine!! Wine makes my "thankful list" basically every day. :)

    ReplyDelete