Friday, April 4, 2014

Follow Through Friday

 
 
This is the first time I have participated in Follow Through Friday, why you ask? Because I am terrible at following through with eating right and exercising.  I do really good for a week and then...cookies, reeses and anything bad for me jump into my mouth!
 
The last 2 weeks I have done really well!  I am determined to feel confident in a bikini this summer.
 
As far as food goes I have eaten clean about 80% of the time, I am not perfect but I will tell you I started a 10 day shakeology/clean eating challenge on Tuesday.  Let me start off by saying I had serious reservations about shakeology.  First off that ish is expensive, second a shake that reduces your cravings and fills you up?? Yeah right!! Well by Thursday (day 3) I felt fantastic.  My office is filled with cookies and Reeses eggs and they don't even look good to me....weird right? I will probably stick with the shakeology, even with the price. 
 
MFP-How many people use this? I am bananalisa9183 if anyone wants to be friends with lil' old me. I am on my 28th day in a row!  I don't think I have ever gone that long.  I don't always stay under my calorie goal, I am not perfect in any way but just logging and seeing the calories you take in is eye opening all the time.  I also add ALL exercise (brown chicken, brown cow), I don't give a shit you know that is exercise lol
 
I started Les Mills Body Pump!  I absolutely LOVE it.  I am not a cardio girl whatsoever...I prefer horizontal running haha name that movie!
 
Anyway body pump is perfect, lots of lifting weights and they keep you so busy the 30 minutes flies by.
 
I am trying to lose 10 pounds by the summer.  I weight about 130 and that's considered overweight for my height (I know, I know) but it really does make a difference.  I also have fibromyalgia and it hurts like a mofo most days.  I replaced my coffee with spark and haven't had a flare up in almost 2 weeks.  Score!!
 
Alright enough rambling.  Anyone else participating in this?  I am really excited because it will be the first time I have done a swap!
Camo & Lipstick

Hope everyone has a great weekend:)

1 comment:

  1. HORIZONTAL RUNNING = Pitch Perfect, Fat Amy.

    I'm friending you on MFP. I found Shakeology to be just meh. I didn't really like my flavor which might've been why plus the price!

    If you are overweight at 130 then I am overweight also...by like 15 more pounds. We should do something together to keep ourselves motivated.

    ReplyDelete