Monday, February 4, 2013

Stocking up-Shopping Trip

I know that so many people hate grocery shopping, I am not one of them!  I know you are thinking "This girl is crazy".  If people saved money like I did they would probably love it a little more.  I wasn't going to buy anything this month other than produce and dairy but when I saw the 10 for 10 deals King Soopers (Kroger) was having I wasn't passing it up.  Pasta for .49 cents??? You would be crazy not to stock up.  Here is what I bought:







Pace Picante Sauce-2
Hunts Tomato Sauce-Low sodium-5
Ragu Spaghetti Sauce-1
Cream of Chicken-98% fat free-3
Tomato sauce-2
Wheat Bread-1
Chicken Burgers-1
3 Cup and Noodles-the only unhealthy thing I bought (besides the .59 cents candy)
Jennie O Turkey Franks-2-Tasty
Oscar Meyer Carving Board Turkey-1
Greek Yogurt-1
Quaker Popped Mini Quakes-2
Cheez Its-Reduced Fat-2
Proforce Kids Yogurt-1
Ranch Dip-1
Wheat Pasta-8-3.92.....Who can beat that??


Guess how much this cost??  37.45 with 30 dollars in savings!

I took a friend with me and she also saved 30 dollars on her shopping trip, shopping with me is awesome;)

No comments:

Post a Comment