Tuesday, February 5, 2013

30 Day Ab Challenge-Update

30 days ago I started the 30 Day Ab Challenge (Ok a couple days late, forgive me)  I don't know what I was expecting exactly, just something better than the wine belly I had.  I wasn't expecting a 6 pack and over the 30 days I have looked at my stomach and said to myself "Nothing has changed, quit eating crap" lol

I was WRONG!  I took a before and after picture and maybe you can't tell but my tummy has gotten, tighter and toned.  Yayyyyy!  It is so great to look on the mirror and realize your hard work is paying off!

Can you tell the difference?? I can't wait to see what it looks like in another 30 days.


Confession I only did the 30 Day Ab Challenge maybe ten times.  Workouts bore the crap out of me so I have to mix it up constantly.  Regardless I saw results!

I can't decide if I should post this on instagram?  I know people in real life there and I don't know if they want to see my stomach lol

No comments:

Post a Comment