Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Gluten Free Turkey Sweet Potato Meatballs

Sounds like a mouthful hah?  A tasty one at least!  The sweet potato makes the meatballs really moist.  I am not a big sweet potato eater so usually it has to be paired with marshmallows and pineapple. So this was different but I ate some for lunch and they are so good!! And gluten free!!

GF Turkey Sweet Potato Meatballs

1/2 lb Turkey
1/2 Cup Rice Chex-Crushed(You can always use breadcrumbs)
1/2 cup Sweet Potato
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder (You can use real garlic and onion if you want)
1 tsp Chili powder
1 tsp pepper
1 tbsp parsley
1 Tbsp Parmesan
1 Tbsp Maple Syrup

Mix it all up, shape into balls and bake at 350 for 30 minutes. This made about 15 for me, feel free to double or triple.

4 comments:

  1. I love all these ingredients, esp Sweet Potatoes, so I'm bookmarking this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.......these look good! I am definitely trying these! Thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sound SO yummy!! Is the sweet potato mashed or just cut up? I'm marking this down to make!! Thanks for linking up with us!!

    ReplyDelete