Monday, June 2, 2014

Life lately

Well I finally got moved.  I have been there for over a week but if you've ever moved you know it's crazy and the unpacking takes years.  I am one of those people that can't live in a house that's packed up so I have been working hard to at least get all the main rooms back to normal.  On top of moving or probably because of moving I've been having Fibro flare ups almost everyday.  It sucks and because of it I haven't worked out much or continued on with my second round of the 21 day fix.  We are leaving for Disneyworld Wednesday so I figured I should just wait.  I have been reading, sleeping and taking it easy...it's so nice sometimes.

While I was away I got to celebrate my best friend's 31st birthday...



Tequila and a Rockies game!  I'm wearing the headband that the lovely Jasmine made me:)
We went out after and were in bed by 12:30...lame
 
 
 My sweet boyfriend singing me a song!!
 
Colorado weather has been nuts!  It goes from 90 degrees to hail that looks like snow to tornadoes and back.  I moved out of the country to the city and those bitches followed me!!
 
That is my child on the back of a motorcycle.....talk about a heart attack ugh
 
The thing I will miss about living in the country...the sunset. Could have something to do with the name of my blog.....which I really am going to write about this week and post when I'm gone really. I also have a whole post about Brantley Gilbert tomorrow:)
 
I'm so excited about Disneyworld!  Any advice for me?

2 comments:

  1. You have moved 2037403841223480293482903 times. Make sure there is room for me in your new house when I visit. I'm excited you're going to Disney! Too bad it wasn't 2 weeks ago when I was there. Make sure you make dinner reservations like now if you want to eat somewhere that isn't a quick serve/fast food type place. Also, fast pass the popular rides especially the new Snow White Dwarf Mine Train roller coaster, Soarin' in Epcot, Thunder Mountain, Space Mountain. That's my best advice for Disney

    ReplyDelete
  2. You moved again! Holy crap.

    I love love love love Disney. Take more than one pair of sneakers if possible so you can alternate days. Drink a ton of water!

    ReplyDelete