Thursday, June 12, 2014

Always, Sometimes, Never

button
 
Today I am joining in this link up with Erin from Homemade Happenings, Love her!

I Always....

Have my water bottle by my side

Tell everyone I love them before we get off the phone

Have either music or the TV on, I'm not big on silence

Make lists, for everything

Plan out my whole day of food so I am never without, you don't want to see me hangry haha

Bite my nails eek

I Sometimes...

Craft when I'm mad, that's when I'm most creative...go figure

Wear Makeup....hardly ever

Tell the kids that cereal is for dinner

Have wine and popcorn for dinner, my fave

Get dressed in something other than scrubs or pajamas...sometimes

I Never....

Eat Sushi...I just can't do it

Fold my laundry right out of the dryer...lazy. So yes my clothes are always wrinkled, oh well

Wear hats.  For some reason they bother me so my face is always extra tan

The I never part was hard for some reason.  What are some things you Always, Sometimes and Never do?





4 comments:

  1. Awww, wine and popcorn, how very Olivia Pope of you! I love it. :)

    I never fold my clothes right out of the dryer either. Lazy, 100%, and I don't even feel bad. And I also always make lists for everything. If I don't have a list, I'm like, totally lost. Lists are the only thing that keep me sane, I think.

    Stopped by from the linkup! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put Sushi on my "never" list too! I have seriously tried it a handful of times since everyone I know likes it... I just can't!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up!

    I am a list maker too! And I have never liked the silence when I'm home alone during the day but all of a sudden in the last couple of weeks I've turned the TV off in the afternoons and have actually liked it -weird! :) I have tried Sushi once, ick! Never again! Wasn't my thing.

    Thanks again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I make lists for everything too. I think it might be a slight problem. :)
    Have you ever tried sushi?? There are some really good rolls out there, I promise!

    ReplyDelete