Thursday, May 15, 2014

The Liebs...

No not like the Biebs...although even with his bad boy ways he's still a cutie. Totally off subject lol



I got nominated for a liebster award by Janessa, she's a sweet, sassy southern girl and I just love her!

Here are the questions she asked:


 1. If you run, what's your favorite piece of running gear? I don't run....maybe if I was being chased.  No but seriously I tried it over and over and still hate it..

 2. Where are you going for summer vacation this year? Disneyworld!!!! I'm excited for the kids.  I wish I was headed to a beach by myself or maybe with my manfriend

 3. What is something you have pinned on Pinterest and actually made? I have made MANY MANY things from pinterest.  I could make you lists!

 4. What is one thing on your bucket list?  I want to go to Ireland for weeks and explore it all.  Don't ask why, it has always been a dream of mine

 5. How did you meet your significant other?  Karaoke.  I used to go 4-5 times a week

 6. What's your favorite current tv show?  I watch like a hundred but if I had to choose my current favorite that I look forward to every week it would be The Blacklist!  I'm hooked


 7. What is a random fact about you that most people don't know?  I am a quote lover.  If you go on my pinterest 85% of my posts are quotes.  I am also a song lyric lover.  I hear what most people don't.  I pay attention to the words

 8. Why did you start blogging?  I actually started blogging because I read I could make money off of it haha man was I stupid.  You can but it's not so easy.  Now I just do it so I can look back and remember

 9.  What is your favorite piece of clothing?  my slippers! Yep I'm a weirdo.  My feet are always cold so my slippers are my Bff

 10. What's the last text in your phone say?  I had sent a picture to my sister of her and I in Mexico in 1999 and she said "We were so brown and cute" lol

I'm not nominating anyone but if you want to answer the same questions either in the comments or on your own blog please do! Just let me know so I can read them!!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! haha and yea I used to only run if I was being chased, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO for Disney World! Oh my gosh, you're going to have a BLAST!

    ReplyDelete