Monday, May 12, 2014

Swag Swap

I got paired with Mercedes from The Rodger's Peeps and really enjoyed getting to know her!

She just recently graduated college, adopted a beautiful little girl and is married to her high school sweetheart!  She is a sweetheart and I could imagine how wonderful she would be in person!

She sent me....

BRONCO STUFF! I am not a fan or anything...

The funny thing is I was just saying how I needed a new couch blanket that actually covers my body.  Why do they make couch blankets so small?  Anyway the banner will come in handy and the blanket is soft and warm!

I will definitely be participating in more swag swaps, it's so much fun getting to know new people and then shopping for fun stuff to send them!

4 comments:

  1. That's really cute!! It was alot of fun--I would surely do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Best swag in the world is comfy swag...lol I'm so loving reading about all the Swaps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to hear everyone had a great experience I am def thinking of putting another one together!! Hopefully I can get Alicia on board!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it all!! I'm so happy the experience was so positive.. Apparently I need to be on board with another swap!!

    ReplyDelete