Wednesday, May 14, 2014

I'm the kind of girl who....


Buys a planner so that I don't forget things and forgets to use it.....

Searches my whole car for my sunglasses and finally realizes they were on my head the whole time...

Writes everything down, EVERYTHING!  I love making lists just to cross things off....

Leaves her purse at home but always remembers her food....and happens to work 50 miles away from home

Lives in pajamas....or scrubs

Would pick cowboy boots over any other shoes in the world, they are the comfiest shoes EVER

Curses like a fucking sailor and doesn't care what anyone thinks...what?!

Sits on pinterest for hours at a time....it's like crack



Would much rather eat turkey bacon than real bacon, I must be nuts but I can't get enough

Lost my birth control....yep I did that. Anyone else as much as a fucktard as me? haha


What about you?  What kind of girl or guy are you?? Anyone else do stupid stuff that they laugh at their self about?



1 comment:

  1. I'm totally with you on the sunglasses on my head and the lists.

    I detest turkey bacon. It got caught in my tooth so badly once I had to go to the dentist to get it removed. Never again.

    ReplyDelete