Monday, May 5, 2014

Confessions of a desperate 21 Day Fixer

 


Ok maybe not desperate but hungry??? Yes ALOT!  I keep seeing this e-card....
 
img_4230.png (960×640)
 
And yes some days there is way too much food, SOME DAYS and then other days I am hangry.  I think it depends on my activity level.  They tell you how much to eat based on a formula and I discovered I had to go up a bracket and add more food because I am always active.  I was literally starving the first days and was pretty sure I would give up.  After adding in some more food I felt much better.
 
My biggest issue? Vegetables.  I really kind of hate them haha
 
So confessions:
 
* I may have 3 servings of veggies instead of 4 a day...sue me...nobody wants veggies for a bedtime snack puhlease
 
* I had a garage sale all weekend so that was the first time I haven't worked out through the whole thing.  I mean have you ever had a garage sale? It's a lot of work and I felt like I got a workout in both days.
 
* Last night after my garage sale I had 3 glasses of wine and some doritos.  Yep backslider lol  That was the only time I have done that in 13 days and I'm pretty proud of that.  Considering I am stressed to the max with packing and moving for the 4th time in a year...yes 4th!  I should write a how to book on packing, moving and unpacking, I should be at expert status by now.  Anyway I am proud I haven't done that any other time and today I woke up and just got back to it! 
 
* I skip yoga days....Anyone else just loathe yoga?  It bores the crap out of me
 
All in all I absolutely LOVE this program.  So much I'm considering being a coach, but then I don't have time for that so I will just keep on keepin on! 
 
I'm hoping to be back to share some yummy things I have been eating this week!  Hope everyone has a great Cinco De Mayo...wish I was drinking some margaritas and eating some tacos!!
 
Any exercise you just can't stand?
 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVEEEE yoga. I used to do hot yoga all the time but it's super expensive. I haven't done just regular yoga in awhile. I haven't met an exercise that I don't really despise yet. I'm sure that'll happen soon though.

    ReplyDelete