Tuesday, December 17, 2013

This Or That


Today is a sad day for me.  My grandpa passed away last night:(  It's going to be rough without him for Christmas.





This or That Link Up




Celebrity Christmas Carol's or Chipmunk Christmas Carols
I grew up listening to the Chipmunks Christmas Carols and love them! 


The original Chipmunks not the new ones...although they are all cute
 
Gift Cards or Gift Baskets
Either. If there is wine in the basket I will take them all year long:)
 
Naughty or Nice
NAUGHTY!  Nice is no fun. I'm getting coal in my stocking for sure


 
Getting Everything on your wishlist, or Giving Someone Everything on Their Wishlist

Giving someone everything on their wishlist! 


Presents on Christmas Eve, or Presents Christmas Morning.

We usually do both.  Christmas Eve with family and then alone on Christmas morning!

3 comments:

  1. Aw girl I am so sorry to hear about your grandfather! I hope you have some great memories this Christmas so it's not always a down time for you!

    It's so close I can Taste it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry about your grandpa too. Breaks my heart. I love the picture of the two of you!
    I hope your family has a good Christmas, even though you'll all be missing him!

    ReplyDelete