Tuesday, December 3, 2013

This or That

Today I am linking up with Candra and Jodi for the This or That Link up.  Answering questions is so much fun isn't it?


This or That Link Up


Screened in Porch or Wrap Around Deck-Wrap around deck for sure but it has to be out in the country with a perfect view of the sunrise and sunset:)

Big Luxurious Bathtub, or Huge Walk in Closet-Bathtub.  I used to have one and it was my favorite part of the house!  Candles, wine and a book! Perfect mommy time!!

Kitchen with an Island, or Kitchen with a Breakfast Bar-Neither? Islands and breakfast bars just gather junk lol  Ok if I have to choose then a kitchen with an island.  They just look prettier!

Big Front Yard, or Big Back Yard-Big Back Yard.  You can hide from your neighbors haha and if your lawn isn't perfect it's ok!

Bountiful Garden or Nearby Grocery Store-Garden! Fresh fruits and vegetables are the best kind! I wish I lived somewhere warm all the time so I could have a year round garden.

I'm off to make more jam! Hope everyone has a great Tuesday:)

2 comments:

  1. Hey lady!! Thanks for linking up I love your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up, and where the hell have you been?!? I miss you! Hope things are picking up for you! And that your son is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete