Thursday, December 5, 2013

Christmas Traditons Link Up

Today I am linking up with one of my favorites Holly ( her husband just did my new awesome blog design) to tell you about my Christmas traditions.



button

To be honest the only thing that stays the same every year is the movies.  I haven't always been a fan of Christmas but can't get enough of the movies.  Anyone else addicted to those ridiculous Hallmark movies?? Oh just me? Pathetic I know!

Here are my must sees every year:


Who doesn't love this movie? My dad and I used to watch the 24 hour marathon every single year and I still never get tired of it!


This movie has so many great actors in it and the story is great. 

 Aww Love Actually.  I just noticed yesterday that Rick from The Walking Dead is in here!

I used to watch these constantly when I was younger and have now passed it on to Marcus.  These are a must at Christmas time!!

Growing up our family traditions were always different.  The one thing that stood out to me the most is when we would visit my Tata and Nana (my Dad's dad and step mom).  The whole family would gather in the living room and make music for hours.  Tata, my uncle and my dad were amazing guitar players, so we would all sit around and sing anything from Christmas, to country, to Spanish songs.  We were lucky enough to get together Father's day and do the same thing but probably for the last time:(


The one thing that will carry on in our family is music.  It is our favorite thing!

What is your favorite Christmas song?

Here is mine:
Wendy and Carnie Wilson-Hey Santa-Yep I went there. Judge away

This year I have decided to LOVE Christmas!  I usually don't like it because of the stress it brings but this year is different.  I am going to decorate and do fun things with the kids every weekend until then!  Tomorrow-Santa at Bass Pro, they have the best set up and who doesn't want to go there anyway?  Here is to a great Christmas!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love all of those movies!!! Totally get me in the Christmas spirit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Your blog looks AWESOME.
    2. I am a big fan of Christmas movies too. :)

    ReplyDelete