Friday, October 3, 2014

I'd like to thank....

The academy jk

I'd like to thank...

Mimosas for putting me to bed at 4pm on Saturday.

RockStars for getting me through the weekend and week

My sinuses for making my life miserable and causing me to have surgery blah

Pinterest for letting me hoard all the shit I'm never going to make or cook.  That's kind of a lie, I make some of it

The Voice for coming back and completing my life.  Now if only it was on 7 days a week.  P.S. check out James David Carter on YouTube from the Voice.  I have been YouTube stalking him for awhile now and when he announced he was on the Voice I was so excited!

My child for running away from home and giving me 5 heart attacks (he was safe luckily)

My sister for watching the kids while I work a shit ton of hours this week, what was I thinking?

Anyone else have something that gets them through their week?  I may start doing this every week!



1 comment: