Friday, October 10, 2014

I'd like to thank.....

This friday I would like to thank....

* The Full Moon for making everyone around me crazy...you have no idea. If you work in healthcare you do

* The October Wallet Watch.  I have not had Starbuck's in 9 days and it's kind of rough but I've saved a shit ton of money

*My boyfriend for deciding we are going to the beach in February.  That means I have to get my ass in shape so I can roam around in a bikini for a week....EEK. I'm so excited! I haven't been to a beach since I was 15

*My best friend for moving in with me and making life so much more fun!

* The fact that I'm going to a beach in february for me turning down, pizza, bagel bites, grilled cheese sandwich and creamsicles all yesterday.  SO hard but I did it!

*My Aunt and her new husband for giving me a reason to throw a surprise party this weekend:)  They have been together 16 years and FINALLY got married. Pictures to come.

*These kids for helping me with dinner last night

*Trader Joe's for having EVERYTHING pumpkin...I mean they even had croutons
These both are delicious!

* Shakeology for getting me over my hangover last weekend.  I wish I could afford it all the time!

What's everyone doing this weekend?



2 comments:

  1. Yay for vacations! What beach you going to? We should buy a box of shakeology in the packets and split it. Too expensive for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh... nothing like a vacation to get you bikini-motivated! I tried Shakeology but I didn't like the samples I was given. What flavors do you like?

    ReplyDelete