Thursday, July 10, 2014

Yolo

There isn't enough time in the day for all the things I wish I could do.  I am an overachiever, I will work all day cleaning 6 houses then come home make dinner, clean, go shopping, etc... Not bragging just saying I NEVER stop.  My boyfriend tells me all the time to just stop and sit down.

I look at my parents and they are the exact same way.  They never sit.  I probably won't start any time soon either.  Anyway that brings to me to why I haven't blogged.  I decided this summer I was going to do a lot of things...fun things.  You only live once right? I hate Yolo but it was appropriate for this post!

Here's a little of what I've been doing...

 
My new boyfriend.  He's Nicole's nephew and the cutest kid and he loves to kiss me:)
 
It was Nicole's niece's birthday party and my darling niece dove into the pool with her clothes on


Nicole and I went with my mom and her boyfriend to see Jake Owen.  I have been to ALOT of concerts and he was in my top 5.  He put on such a good show that we never wanted it to end and he also went for 3 hours!


We live by a lake now....so convenient to wear these kids out

I got to see my cousin that I haven't seen in 6 years and her kids!!

and of course the Fourth of July! Look at that face!

Love him!


I decided to decorate my house.

I'm REALLY impatient.  I can't decorate my house a little at a time I want it done all at once.  Don't mind all the crap on the entertainment center this was just a start.

 My sister and I got crafty for Father's Day. Yes the words are crooked...almost gave me a heart attack but my sister said it gives it character and my dad loved it so it's a win.
I love to make gifts instead of buy them. This was for Marcus' Dad's wedding.

My little ring bearer.  And yes I was invited!  We have a cool relationship!

I went to my friend's housewarming party.  I hadn't seen her in 3 years.  She lost a baby when Marcus was a year old and I was there the whole time with her and then 3 years ago she was there with me so after 3 years there were lots of tears and then lots of fun.

My friend Dez's 30th surprise birthday party.  Just so you know the last three were in one day...

Brunch and mimosas with Jaclyn!
 
 
The next two weeks will be fun too.  Jet skiing, family BBQ, Cheyenne Frontier Days to see Lady Antebellum and Clay Walker, then Dierks Bentley.  Lots of pictures to come!
 
How is everyone? Having a fun summer?


2 comments:

  1. Now I have the damn YOLO song in my head. You are having quite the busy summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of good stuff going on!

    I love YOLO, I don't care that it's lame. hahaha

    ReplyDelete