Monday, July 28, 2014

YOLO #2

Yes all my post are going to be Yolo with a number for the rest of the summer haha

Can you believe summer is almost over already? Marcus starts school in 3 weeks.  Speaking of that we told him he was going to have to get a job to pay for his school supplies.  It's ridiculous the things they need.  Earphones?? I mean really.  Next they are going to need individual laptops in 6th grade.

Anyway I'm going to overload you with pictures of all the fun I've been having

 
I love lilies and this is the first time I was able to grow one! It just happens to be my favorite color too:)

 
I was in a crafting mood.

We went jet skiing for my first time! What a blast!
And I'm wearing a bikini for the first time in my life!

I had a Mexican BBQ for my family.  Lots of good food, ladderball, water balloon fight, karaoke and lots of tequila.  You want to come over I know.


My cute grandma
My honey bought me some beautiful sunflowers
My tomato plants, looks like a jungle. I have gotten 4 cherry tomatoes so far, yum

I went to Cheyenne Frontier Days with my mom, her boyfriend and my boyfriend.  We got to see Lady Antebellum and my all time favorite country singer Clay Walker.  My boyfriend laughs at me because I always tell him that Clay and I have been through a lot in my life.  Are there any other people out there like me that truly feel music and take it with me whatever happens in life? Probably just me lol
Anyway we drank and had a great time!  We even slept in tents.  The whole night I had to keep directing everyone so we would be on time for the concert and so they told me I was bossy.  Then when the lady at Starbucks asked what my name was they told her Miss Bossy haha








 Wednesday we went to Red Rocks to see Dierks Bentley and Chris Young.  It was a blast but seriously I'm too old for weekday concerts.
 
This weekend is all about rest and relaxation....I wish. Brunches, cleaning and working boo! I can sleep when I'm dead I guess!! (Yes I'm writing this Friday and posting Monday)
 
How was everyone's weekend? Anybody else going concert crazy?
 
 











1 comment:

  1. Your grandma is adorable.

    I'm definitely too old for weekday concerts!

    ReplyDelete