Monday, January 27, 2014

Weekend Update x2

Last weekend was one of my favorites...why you ask?  Because I don't know if you heard or not but....
 
 
Yeah Buddy!!! Superbowl 2014!!!
 
My little Bronco fan was ready! Go Oncos (as she would say)
 
Last weekend I went to the Stock Show....if you have never been it is a must!  I love rodeos, maybe because I'm such a country girl but it's exciting and those cowboy butts...

We had really great seats!

Christy and I wanted a picture in front of some horses asses....the guy taking the picture didn't think it was as funny as we did!

This weekend I did almost nothing

Friday- Went to IKEA.....oh how I could spend hours in that place!  I wanted something to organize my niece's toys with.

*Side note: Never take a 2 year old to IKEA. You will thank me later.  We had tantrums and she even set off the elevator alarms.....yep I needed an adult beverage after that.

Anyway I got this bench with a pull out drawer, kind of like a toy box

 

How do kids accumulate so much crap??!!
I also did a little decorating
 
Pinterest inspired
 
Like Aunt, Like Niece...she loves to sing

Flip Flops and Snow....Only in Colorado

A little couponing trip....I got these for 1.24 a piece.

I also screwed up my spending freeze with the Advocare 24 Day Challenge!!

I've been wanting to then got some child support (the first time in almost 11 years) and said why not?? It's good to do stuff for myself sometimes!

I am starting February 3rd, the day after the Superbowl because you know I will be drinking and eating as many bad things as I can that day!  God help me, no wine for 24 days??!!
 

I'd be a skinny bitch
I will be posting all my meals and updates during the challenge.  I've been sucking at blogging, eating right and working out so I'm hoping keeping myself accountable will be what I need!
 
Happy Monday!! Hope you have a great week:)

1 comment:

  1. Eek good luck with the 24 days!

    Your team will be in my neck of the woods on Sunday. I'm rooting for them. Giants have Eli, Broncos have Peyton. I stay loyal to the Mannings lol!

    ReplyDelete