Monday, January 6, 2014

NYE 2014/The weekend of nothing

I am such a slacker with blogging.  It might have something to do with being busy and chasing a 2 year old constantly, or maybe I don't know what to talk about it.  I need to get my creative mind flowing.

NYE 2014

What can I say it was a fun drunken time!  There was some beer, some tequila, a whole lot of dancing and an after party.  I went with Nicole, her brother, and his two friends. I am always telling her brother how I have dance parties in my living room so we decided to do that after the bar.

We went to the Electric Cowboy again and they play a mix of country and hip/hop.  It is seriously my kind of place, I dance all night long!!



I even got laid lol by a lei of course geez.

Before the night started my niece was ready for a party...

Isn't she adorable??

The next day I was dying....seriously DYING.  I always say I can't do that shit anymore and do it anyway.  It's a blast while I am doing it but not the next 3 days....My niece passed out on the couch and looked like I was feeling

 
The weekend has been lame.  I got sick Thursday and haven't been up to doing much so we have been lazy.  I have gotten through three seasons of Breaking Bad.  Omg is that show addicting.  I happened to check my library list and had two other shows waiting for me...Revenge and Downton Abbey.  I'm glad I am off till Wednesday.
 
I have also been reading like crazy!  I finished Gone Girl.  So seriously Gillian Flynn as a sick twisted mind and I absolutely love it!  Next was Takedown Twenty by Janet Evanovich.  I used to be a big fan and the first 15 books were so good but the last 5 have been terrible.  It's like she has lost her humor.  I remember literally crying from laughing so hard throughout her books and now I read them and maybe crack a smile sometimes.  Next up is Gone by James Patterson and Dark Places by Gillian Flynn.  Being sick is no fun but at least I get some shows watched and books read!!
 
 
I was looking forward to doing the Jillian Michaels challenge this month but since I haven't been able to breathe I decided to meal prep and at least eat well this week! 

Goals for the week:

Fitness:

*Workout three times this week(I f I am feeling better)
*Eat clean 80% of the time
*No intentional sugar (cake, ice cream, donuts, cookies)

Home:

*Make canvas pics for my living room
*Clean my oven

Financial:

* Eat from the pantry for a week out of the month to save on groceries


Happy Monday!



1 comment: