Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Sick of being sick and Weekly Goals

My weekend blew and not in a good way haha except friday

Friday-I went to dinner with Nicole, had margaritas, then back to her house for wine and a dance party!  See what I started? Wine/ Dance parties in the living room lol She had to work the next day so we didn't stay up too late.


Saturday-
The next morning I laid in her bed until noon.  I have been sick for almost two weeks and needed it so bad.  I watched an extreme couponing marathon and cursed Colorado for being a cheap state!

I went and visited a friend then back to Nicole's.  I dyed her hair, we went through her closet and she gave me a whole new wardrobe.  Seriously girlfriend has WAY too many clothes.

Speaking of....she gave me these shorts

They are a size 7 and barely fit my legs.  My goal is to get in them and be comfortable by summer.  That's doable right?!  The problem for me is no matter how much weight I lose I always end up in a size 9. Why? because my waist is a size 7 and my ass is a size 9 hahaha  "I like big butts and I cannot lie..."

Sunday I went to the doctor and found out I had a double ear infection and a sinus infection.  Fun stuff. No wonder I was miserable.  They gave me antibiotics so maybe just maybe I can start working out again.

So these were last weeks goals:
Goals for the week:

Fitness:

*Workout three times this week(I f I am feeling better)-Fail
*Eat clean 80% of the time-Fail
*No intentional sugar (cake, ice cream, donuts, cookies)-Yep Fail

Home:

*Make canvas pics for my living room-Fail
*Clean my oven-Fail

Financial:

* Eat from the pantry for a week out of the month to save on groceries-Not yet

Let's see if we can do better this week ay? My jeans actually came unbuttoned today....eek


Goals for the week:

Fitness:

*Workout three times this week
*Meal plan

Home:

*Organize all my craft stuff
*Clean my oven

Financial:

*Back to no spend January.  I have failed at that because I've spent over 100 on doctors and medicine the last 2 weeks:/
*Eat from the pantry-except milk we need milk

I didn't crazy this week!  I can do this.

Have a great day:)

1 comment:

  1. I don't think spending money on doctors and medicine makes you fail at no spend January! You NEEDED to go to the doctors. Unless it was like for plastic surgery. Which I doubt it was.

    ReplyDelete