Friday, March 21, 2014

Worst Blogger Award Goes To.....

ME!!  I know I haven't blogged since January....life has been a little crazy!

Did you notice? Probably not haha

Anyway, here is what has been going on in my life...no pictures or funny ecards because I don't have the time or energy.....geez I suck

* Working a second job-Cleaning houses.  Sounds easy right?? It's not, it is hard work and I'm usually dead by the end of the day. Plus cleaning for rich bitches isn't all it's cracked up to be. Example: "You forgot to dust that lamp over there last time" In our heads "Which one? You have 50??????" Lol seriously petty stuff. Then after that ass kicking I come home and have to be mom, dinner, laundry, baths, cleaning...fun stuff. Not complaining...just tired! Love those kids!

* Boyfriend-Yes I know I'm not even officially divorced yet...no judging.  Him and I have been friends for 5 years and 5 years ago I told everyone he was perfect.  He left for a couple years to work so we were just facebook friends (what would we do without FB?), then recently we started talking and haven't stopped.  As he put it he has been waiting 5 years for his chance....awww

* I'm selling my house...again.  I feel like one of those people that can't stay in one place too long lol  I have been driving over 100 miles a day 6 or 7 days a week and it's killing me.  I don't know how truck drivers do it all the time, it's exhausting.  Plus Marcus has reconnected with his Dad and wants to be close to him!  It's exciting.  The market is so good for selling a house right now.  I'm not sure where we are going to go though because the market for buying a house is not so great right now.....anyway I will be spending the weekend decluttering, cleaning and organizing...with a 2 year old. Wish me luck!

* I just bought Les Mills Body Pump.  I am hoping this gets my ass moving again.  It is only 3 days a week and came with shakeology.  3 days is easy enough right??! I have been eating somewhat decent lately but seriously want to wear a swimsuit this summer so there is lots of work to be done!

I have some exciting stuff coming up too!

Lots of concerts.....Brantley Gilbert, Dierks Bentley, Chris Young, Santana and Rod Stewart, Amos Lee, Jake Owen, Lady Antebellum, Clay Walker and very random Sevendust.  I'm sure there will be more....I've gone concert crazy.  You only live once right??

Baseball games...including watching Todd Helton's number be retired! 

Disneyworld!!! The kids are so excited!

Marcus' birthday is April 1st and we are going Go Kart racing!  The boyfriend's birthday is a week after and I'm taking him to a sipping and painting thing! Should be fun!

Have a great weekend if you are reading this!! Happy Friday!!

2 comments:

  1. I NOTICED!! HI.

    1. Come clean my house.
    2. I like this. No judgement zone here.
    3. Sell your house and move to NJ. You already have one friend here.
    4. Let me know how this is. I don't prefer shakeology but maybe you will have better results.
    5. When are you going to Disney? I'm going in May. Please be going in May lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay you're back!! You should totally move on to TN and concert hop with me lol! Have you tried out body pump yet?? And I need to give you a recipe I use for energy bites but with Shakeology. I have friend that does beachbody. We trade scoops of shakeo for scoops of spark with each other lol

    ReplyDelete