Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Someone Remind me that I am 29..not 21

This weekend was fun....and I am still feeling it on Tuesday!  Some friends and I went downtown and bar hopped.  We played skee ball and beer pong and danced our asses off.  It was a blast....

But then we woke up the next day and I had to have a couple of these....
Yep guess what? 8 years makes a lot of difference.  At 21 I could drink all night, wake up the next day and fully function.  It is still Tuesday and I'm still hungover lol  Guess I will stick with my glass of wine at home!

The rest of the weekend I had my precious niece
For only being a year old she is so damn smart!  She figured out connect four in about two minutes.
She also loves to wear my socks...and bras haha She is silly!

I have been so busy lately I haven't even had time to cook but I have five days off coming up and promise there will be some yummy recipes coming!  I should probably get on my meal plan too...ugh someone make me younger with more energy!




No comments:

Post a Comment