Monday, September 15, 2014

Yolo #4

This is my final Yolo post. I am so glad I am done with events for a little while.  I am definitely feeling my age.  I am also tired of eating crap and drinking.  Never EVER thought I would say that.  I am cutting out all sugar and crap starting today and I've never been more excited.  I thought about doing a full on sugar detox again but I don't have it in me so I am creating my own version haha  More on that later!


 Santana!  This was my birthday present from my dad.  I've always wanted to see Santana in concert.  He is my favorite of all time and didn't disappoint me one little bit.  Except maybe that he opened for Rod Stewart.  First of all such a weird combination and second of all in my eyes Rod Stewart should have been the opener.  Maybe I'm a little biased who knows?!  The only thing that makes me sad is that I broke my phone that night so I don't have any pictures of Santana or the videos I took.  That just means I have to go see him again!


My aunt and dad


Me and my aunt


My dad's best friend, my sister and me


All of us

I'm a daddy's girl for sure

 
My mom, sister and I all have birthdays within 12 days.  It's a pain some years but we decided to take an overnight trip to the mountains and gamble.  We didn't gamble hardly at all but we ate crab legs, drank and danced the night away!
 


 
 
Nicole bought us concert tickets for my birthday.  This concert was like a throw back to high school.  T.I., T-Pain, Bone Thugs N Harmony, Ja Rule, DJ Quik, and Twista.
 
I've always been a big Twista fan and they announced if you bought his new CD he would autograph it and take a picture with you.  I was there!


 
My sister happened to be there so we met up and took some selfies!


Nicole is madly in love with T.I. so she had to have him on her chest!

Ja Rule...besides T.I. he was the best

T-Pain



T.I.....so pretty
 
My honey took me to the melting pot for my birthday.  It was our first time and it was fun. 

Every year I celebrate with two of my karaoke friends that all have birthdays within 5 days of me.  What's up with this time of year?  People were busy making babies at Christmas time!
 
Anyone else looking forward to fall?  I'm ready!


2 comments:

  1. What cool birthday celebrations! There's TONS of September birthdays - I guess all those cold winters... Mine is at the end of the month and we'll be away for hubby's work that weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you've gone to 2308401283108318 concerts this summer.

    ReplyDelete