Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Yolo #3

 
I am so glad the summer is almost over!  Not because I'm ready for that white stuff but because I'm exhausted.  I have had a blast this summer and it's still not over.  I still have 2 more concerts in the next two weeks, a gambling trip, and my birthday.  So much fun but I'm ready to relax and lay on my couch.  For some reason with being busy I am managing to read a lot, not sure how that's happening but I love it!  I will do a post about what I've been reading.  Also I haven't had the motivation to blog but I have a ton of post ideas, hopefully I can get those going! 
 
First Up:
 
 
 
 
ZZ Ward

Oh Red Rocks you are so beautiful!

Amos Lee
 
This man can SING!  He's amazing!  Like a modern day Otis Redding which makes my heart happy!

 
My boyfriend got me 2 bouquets, balloons and a card for our 6 month anniversary.  Yes 6 months, we are cheesy...don't judge
 
My best friend Nicole decided she wanted a 13 going on 31 birthday party...mustache themed.  She loves mustaches so we made the party happen in my back yard!

 
Our friends Amber, Adam and their brand new baby complete with mustaches of course!

Nicole being silly!
 

 
We are creepy!

 
Her cool cake.  I free handed the mustache and her mom did it with the frosting because she has cake decorating skills and I do not
 
Jumping castle with my sister and niece in it!
 
Picture on the left is from her 26th birthday and the one on the right is from her 31st.  We don't look much older lol
 
The Rockies decided to retire Todd Helton's number.  I bought these tickets in January because I was so excited about it!
 
Nicole and I decided to pregame with some margaritas and chips and salsa.  I had to go light because I HAD to have a hot dog at the game, it's a must!




 
Nicole, Steve, Dorlene, Kevin and Terry.

We got goofy!

 
 
 

 
My baby started 6th grade:( Middle school next year, then after that he will probably get married and have kids.  That's how fast time is going...sad


 
We went to the lake again to jet ski.  This time Marcus' Dad, his wife, daughter and their friend came.  That picture is weird for a couple reasons.  I'm not supposed to be that good of friends with my son's step mom am I?  I just love her.  Second I just posted a picture of me in a bikini and don't regret it hmm...
 
 
I have been cooking my way through this cookbook and let me tell you EVERY recipe I have made so far is amazing, especially anything you bake.  I made chocolate swirled banana bread, lemon raspberry muffins and pumpkin waffles.  They are all delicious!! 
 

3 comments:

  1. I don't think it's weird you're friends with Marcus' stepmom. Less drama for everyone!! Nobody got time for drama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our friend from high school plays the slide guitar with Amos Lee. They put on a great show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's awesome you're friends with your son's step mom - and that you wore a bikini!

    ReplyDelete