Friday, November 9, 2012

Dinner Plan 11/4-12/1

This month I kept it pretty simple.  I'm not crazy about this once a month grocery shopping, I keep running out of things but I'm going to try one more month.  I just need to plan a little better!




Week 1-
Chili (Recipe to come)

 Diced Chicken, Mashed Potatoes and Mixed Vegetables

Cereal for 2 days since I was sick

 Italian Chicken

 Chicken Stir Fry over Rice

Taco Bites

Week 2-
Hamburger, Fideo and Vegetables

Grilled Pork Chops

 Soy Sauce Chicken Drumsticks br />
 Chocolate Chip Pancakes

 Chik Fil A Nuggets

 Week 3-
 Pizza

 Chicken Tortilla Soup (Recipe to come)

 Taquitos (Recipe to Come)

 Brown Sugar Chicken

 Black and White Bean Chili (Recipe to come)

 Week 4-
 Spaghetti

 Grilled Cheeseburger Wraps

 Mini Deep Dish Pizzas

 Salisbury Steak

 Black Beans, Rice and Vegetables

 Snacks:
 Cookie Dough Bites

 Banana Peanut Butter Bites

 Sweet Potato Crackers

 Peanut Butter Chocolate Granola Bars

 Breakfast:
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pancakes (We like peanut butter, chocolate anything around here!)

 Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal

 Cinnamon Scones

There are so many recipes I have in my head that need to be shared so this will be updated at the end of the month with a bunch of recipes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment