Sunday, September 9, 2012

Monthly Meal Plan 9/9-10/6

Well I know I was going to try and slowly work into a monthly meal plan and monthly shopping but I know myself and if I don't just dive right in it won't happen.  So today I defrosted my freezers and cleaned my poor refrigerator.  It had been so long I'm surprised we had safe food lol (only kidding).  So anyway I'm all ready and prepared!  I left a couple days out so that I can make some one skillet meals and soups from the pantry and for leftovers of course!  Here are the meals in no particular order.

Week 1
Creamy Garlic Pasta with Diced Chicken
Fresh Green Beans

Hot dogs

Sausage, Red Beans and Rice

Sour Cream Pancakes, eggs, bacon

Hamburger, Fideo and Vegetables

Chicken Fried Steak


Week 2
Sausage, Green Bean Saffrito

Mini Deep Dish Pizza

Mini Tacos

Zucchini Fritters

Black Beans, Rice and Vegetables

Week 3
Buffalo Chicken Quinoa Bites

Grilled Cheeseburger Wraps

Pineapple Chicken

Avocado Pasta

Crockpot Enchiladas

Parmesan Chicken

Week 4
Spaghetti

Beef Fried Rice

Orange Chicken

Pizza

Chicken Drumsticks

Chili

Breakfast in the freezer
Banana Oatmeal Muffins
Cinnamon Scones
Baked Oatmeal
Zucchini bread muffins
Snacks
Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
Homemade wheat thins
Granola bars
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bites


As far as Sides go I will do those as I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment