Friday, November 7, 2014

Choose Your Own Adventure-November

Life According to Steph


This month's adventure is organizing!  I am usually a somewhat organized perosn but my house is a complete disaster!  Here are my goals:

1.  Organize my Christmas stuff.  Make actual boxes for things instead of throwing them all in the same tub.  Lazy geez.  

2. Declutter!  This may take more than a month but that's ok.  I already got one room done......5 more to go

3. Clean out my kitchen cabinets.  This will probably mean only buying produce for a couple weeks.

4. Find a good way to organize all my bills, anyone else hate paper like me?!  It's such a pain in the ass.

That's it.  Anyone else organizing this month?

2 comments:

  1. Great list! I can't wait to get to my kitchen this weekend.

    I pay all bills online so I don't even get paper bills anymore. Anything I do get and need to keep I scan in and toss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you need to get the bills emailed to you! So much less paper. I have very few bills that aren't paperless.

    I still need to switch out my summer for winter clothes and donate the ones I don't use to the Vets. That'll be my task this month.

    ReplyDelete