Sunday, October 7, 2012

Monthly Dinner Plan 10/7-11/3

I have been doing pretty good with my monthly meal plan and shopping.  I have some more practice to go but there is no doubt soon enough it will be a piece of cake.  Last month I went over my budget by about 35 dollars.  I did it on purpose to stock up on things such as flour and cheese!  This coming month I am expecting to be under budget yeah!  Here is my extremely affordable meal plan that is mostly from what I already have!!

Week 1
Meatloaf Cups

Homemade Spaghettios W/Ground chicken meatballs

Spicy Pork Chops and Rice

Sour Cream Pancakes

Ghoulash

Week 2
Chicken Tacos

Italian Pork Chops

Lazy Enchilada Casserole

Chicken Fried Steak Strips

Zucchini Lasagna

Week 3
Black and White Bean Chili

Mini Deep Dish Pizzas

Grilled Pork Chops

Spaghetti salad

Black beans, Quinoa and Vegetables

Week 4
Honey Garlic Crispy Chicken

Whole Wheat Margherita Pizza

Grilled Cheeseburger Wraps

Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese

Hamburger, Fideo and vegetables

Snacks
Lemony Bars
Homemade Cheez Its
Strawberry yogurt dipped pretzels
Brownie and PB Oat Balls

Breakfast
Mini Frittatas
French Toast Casserole
Baked Oatmeal
Cranberry Maple Cinnamon Rolls




No comments:

Post a Comment