Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Let's talk books


Hi there! Did you miss me? Probably not lol that's ok. I haven't been in a blogging, working out kind of mood lately. I think once I get into our house things will change. For the next ten days I am staying with my grandpa while my grandma goes out of town. It will be good for me because there will be no eating out and I will be bored out of my mind. Lots of workouts in my future for sure, oh and westerns....millions of those! Plus it will be a routine and I can eat healthy! Not only that but I get to spend some quality time with my grandpa....can't forget that. Anyway I have been finding time to read lately so I thought I would share a few of them and what I thought
I LOVE Janet Evanovich....usually.  This book is just Ok.  Her usual humor hasn't been in her last couple of books and it's so sad. 
If you have ever read any of her Lucy Kincaid books, this is another one in the collection.  It took me a little while to get into it but when I did it was hard to put down.
Everyone kept telling my Jennifer Weiner was this great author but this book wasn't great.  It was a cute story, kind of a Thelma and Louise type story.  I am not sure I would read any of her other books though.



I LOVED this book.  Everyone kept saying how great it was and it truly was.  The ending was a shocker but this book will definitely go on my favorites list!



One of these days I am going to add a books tab to my blog, I am kind of blog retarded though.  Maybe I need some hubby jack magic!

In these ten days I plan on reading a whole lot!  Working on Reconstructing Amelia right now...stay tuned.

Hope everyone is having a great Tuesday!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment