Monday, March 4, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans and 5 for Five


*Marcus and I went shopping ALOT.  I hate shopping but had so much energy from the cleanse that I combined all my errands in two days!  Marcus couldn't even keep up haha

*We went to karaoke to celebrate my Dad's 25th birthday!
My handsome Daddy with his banana cream pie!
 Marcus loves to sing!
 My sister and niece joined him to sing Groovin' for my dad!
Marcus has become a karaoke addict.  I have no idea where he gets that from;)

*We had three showings this weekend!  Hopefully one of them decides to buy it.  It is a muddy mess out here though (another reason to hate the snow!)

*I bought a personalized workout plan!  I am so excited.  It will be nice to do some workouts that don't include that evil beotch Jillian lol 

*I signed up for the Biggest Loser 5k in May at Fort Carson!  

Now on to 5 for Five...



Last Week:
1. Replace the baseboards in Marcus' bathroom....they are gross and look really bad.  I am going to be a bad ass handy man one of these days!!-Not yet! I didn't get to Habitat for Humanity until Saturday.

2. Get to Lowes, Habitat for Humanity and the fabric store for some craft stuff. Baby steps right?? If I buy the stuff at least I will have it in the house and maybe get it done...maybe. Now if only the snow would stop so I can get to those stores grrrr-I made it everywhere but Lowes

3. Keep going with my cleanse.  Day 2 and I'm feeling good!  Keep those hot cheetos and pizza away from me!!! Only 9 1/2 days to go..... Day 9 and I love it!  I walked by hot cheetos yesterday and they didn't even look good!

4. Think of some blog ideas.  The link ups are fun but I should probably come up with some better things!
- Coming soon!

5. Read two books.  Here I go again...I can do it, I hope! Done and Done!!

This week:

1. Replace the baseboards in Marcus' bathroom....they are gross and look really bad.  I am going to be a bad ass handy man one of these days!!

2.Get my yard cleaned up and trash hauled away!

3. Get some crafting done

4.Start my new workout plan!!

5.Make business cards so I can start selling some stuff.

Hope everyone has a great Monday!!




No comments:

Post a Comment