Monday, December 31, 2012

A to the Z

Here is the list of questions/topics for anyone that wants to join in on the fun! Blog it or Vlog it, People!

Ok seriously this is bringing me back to MySpace days!  I loved surveys...I know I'm a dork!


A. Age: In 2013 I will turn the Dirty 30!


B. Bed size: Queen


C. Chore you hate: Which one don't I hate?? If I have to pick one it would be vacuuming.  I need to invest in that vacuum that cleans on it's own.  What will they come up with next?


D. Dogs: A Boston Terrier named Bella...she is a feisty pain in the butt!  And a Schnauzer named Willie Nelson!


E. Essential start to your day: Pinterest....yeah I know it is an addiction!  It helps me wake up


F. Favorite color: Orange or Pink or Green


G. Gold or Silver: Silver.  Gold makes me feel gaudy


H. Height: 5'0" Yes I am a Shorty Doo Wop


I. Instruments you play: Well I have tried the piano and guitar and never stuck with it but I sing.  My vocal chords count right?!


J. Job Title:Bitch or Jack of all trades.  Ok seriously My Official Title is Administrative Assistant but it should have a side note of Manager, Cook, Handyman, Secretary, Billing, Medication Manager, Babysitter, Human Resources, Nurse, Mental Health Specialist and many more.  I don't even have a freaking degree but still do those jobs!


K. Kids: Marcus-9.  McKennon-My Angel Baby 5/11/11


L. Live: Live like there is no tomorrow 


M. Married: Nope


N. Nicknames: Bananalisa, Shareefa (Don't ask lol)


O. Overnight hospital stays: Just when I had my babies


P. Pet peeve: There are so many


Q. Quote: “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
―
Marilyn Monroe----Enough Said


R. Righty or Lefty: Righty


S. Siblings: Chenoa-In Heaven and Callie-22 


T. Time you wake up: Depends on the day but usually 6-7


U. University attended: Haha I wish 


V. Vegetables you dislike: Brussel sprouts and Broccoli---gag 


W. What makes you run late: Marcus usually


X. X-rays you've had: Teeth, arm


Y. Yummy food: Don't get me started, I LOVE food


Z. Zoo animal favorite: Penguins or Seals

No comments:

Post a Comment